Wednesday, May 07, 2008

3 more papers ! chem paper tml . i'm so gonna fail with flying colours =D
had been studying everyday after sko with kumar dominik anson n sometyms bryan .
but we would always end up talking la.
sometyms studied for lyk 10mins den started talking already. some times..
hmm. open our books and den start talking. but theres once we studied for 40mins kay.
lols . i juz want all the papers tu end soon. i'm lyk in the holiday mood already =D
today was p.lit. was surprise that the paper was not difficult . went home change after that.
den meet dominik at rp . wait for kumar for his paper tu end . den slack at kfc .
ayton bryan ahmad and few more came . and we keep disturbing rachel as anson is coming tuu.
=DDD she was lyk so paisae can . played poker cards . was throwing the cards everywhere.
no matter i win or lose. LOL. ten they all left except for anson and dominik.
dominik was sleeping la. ya. in kfc . so anson and me started playing ' stress '
that poker card game . was being high la. kept screaming lyk crazee .
and that woke dom up . lols . kumar called and we went tu his hse .
we are supposed tu study . but end up .....den anson went back home tu change .
they wanna swim la . ayton went home n bryan came . suddenly go high .
and wanted tu burn dom eye lashes . lols. ya. i'm jealous of his freaking blue eyes and
super long eye lashes . den started chasing anson around lyk some little gal .
n whack him using his slippers . LOL . n this reminds me of childhood memories .
run around. play catching . hhahas . n stupid anson splash water on me. zZz .
my shorts were wet la. went home after that . as usual .
kumar would wait for me till i got a cab . =D
i'm enjoying life everyday . and i love it =) would laugh alot everyday cuz of tt anson.
would try tu upload photos soon eh =D

p.s i love suz , faby, kumar, dominik, anson (thanks for being there for me and making me laugh all the tym)


ok. friends. ifs not that i dont not care. i care . i tried . i tot we was ok.
but the nxt day i waved i smiled . but what i got back was cold shoulders.
so i think that yoo guys dont wanna talk tu me anymore.
i dunno what tu do anymore. yoo guys think that i had been telling ppl stuff . but i did not.
is so obvious that something muz have happened between us that we stop hanging out .
alot of ppl ask me . even A TEACHER ask me about it .
well, i could juz say that we quarreled . i really dont feel lyk talking bout it anymore.
and i'm so sad tu noe from my frens that yoo are giving me names ?
seriously , stop all this childish crap. is not affecting me . is juz showing me how
childish yoo are . n now i'm getting those kind of eyes . or those laughings ?
seriously , yoo are lyk trying tu screw my life or smth liddat. yoo are only giving my frens and i the idea that yoo are jealous or smth . i dont wanna care what yoo are talking behind my back anymore .
i dun wanna care what other ppl think of me anymore.
i love my frens now and they really do care for me . and that matters tu me the most now .
i'm seriously very very tired of everything . i choose tu escape from the fact.
as i dont think i could change back tu what i used tu be . so maybe the best is juz
go separate ways . but i still hope tt we could remain as normal frens .
but if yoo dont want tu, there's nth i can do about it .
i'm gonna stop all the cryings. it was so silly of me tu cry ,
over frens that dont understand me . and i noe i'm at fault tuu .
and i cried because i miss the past .
n lastly , thanks for all the sweet memories(past of yoo guys) .
i would nv forget it as it already had a place in my heart.
n now i will juz move on with life n i hope yoo will stop all those stuffs .


(i'm ok if yoo wanna sit down and clear up all the misunderstandings again .)

No comments: