Monday, April 20, 2009

HELLO PEE-POS !
jo cant stop pestering me tu blog. so NAH NAH NAH ! HERE LA HERE LA
HAPPY BO ?!?!

FIRST............ my drawing !
supposed tu be studying on sunday with jo. but just not in the mood tu study.
so end up drawing my bio textbook. i love tu draw my textbook like since sec 1 ? lol.
while jo did her homework, i rotttttttttt . was DAMN bored and was freezing like mad !
went pasar malam after that . bought foodsssss and walked tu jackie house.
that pb want tu pass his boyf something and WE MUST FUCKING WALK TU HIS HOUSE!!!
( he wants it he must come find us and get it right !!! )
#@%$$#&^(*)_(%^%@!$ yoo know how far anot ! my bladder was like FULL already.
thank god his dad allow me tu use the toilet. if not #@$&*&)*(^&%#!#^%*
ate below his block and jackie left tu go play bball . sat at playground
and feed mosquitoes ! have like 2 small kids came and disturb us. lols.
first one took my slippers. second one bully me . zZZZZZzzzzzz. but she slap jo ! LOL.

met baby after that . went parsa malam AGAIN. omg. that freak ate like
2 box of takoyaki, 2 burger and 2 drinks ! and i ask him when was the last time he ate.
: 2 HOURS AGO ! plus the way he ate.....zzzzz. BWG .
he can even eat more than that i swear ! that freak !
was home at 1am .


saturday


jo say i look like geisha. WHATEVER LA OKAY !








jackie jo me kel hw benny marcus


first went tu lido for lunch. then orchard hotel for some survey thingy.
nope, i'm not involved. no 20bucks for me. roar !
jackie hwee wen and kelvin came tu do it tuu . double roar !
supposed tu watch 17 again but hwee wen and kelvin watched already.
so pool-ed then L4D . benny and marcus came tu join us.
ThaiExpress for dinner !
went back sk after that tu meet baby .
home around 2am .

No comments: