Friday, January 08, 2010

Torn. hurt. bled. healed.

i know its a fucking gross photo of my little pinkie.
yes, the skin around the wound is white.
thanks to the plaster .
i swear it hurts like fuck.
the cut was actually quite deep.

when i was on my way to work on tuesday,
i nearly faint.
was waiting for mrt at outram,
suddenly felt sick, super sick.
and when the train finally arrives,
i'm seeing stars already.
my face turned white, nono,
my face is already white,
so it turned even whiter plus my lips.
i felt super nauseous.
i swear i was gonna faint anytime.
jo was like ' please dont faint i dont have the strength to carry yoo'
i was telling myself that ' jessie goh, yoo cannot faint,
jo wont know what to do plus yoo are wearing a skirt ! '
and so, i did not faint.

felt better after having a cup of hot drink.
and the next thing that happened to me
was that photo above.
damn the chair, i was just adjusting it and
some part of it just 'kiap ' my finger!
i only know it hurts like fuck but i only realise
my skin 'fly' out and it was bleeding after a few seconds
when i decided to take a look at my finger.

ROAR. it still hurts now when it touches water.
i'm gonna stop ranting and
go to sleep now cause i have work tmr !


last thing, i miss clubbing!
i miss having a wild night with the girls.
dammit, where's my ice blast ?

No comments: