Thursday, July 29, 2010

The last post about us.

yeah, everything has ended.
looking at my inbox, wallpaper just hurts so much now.
although we both still love each other deeply,
no point saying it already.
the 5hrs talked we had last night made me realize something.
but ya, since yoo chose it this way, im sorry i chose to be heartless too.
yoo cant have it both ways.
but understand that what i do now will make it easier for yoo to forget me.

the part that hurts me the most?
this fri was supposed to be our 35th month.
&knowing that after so long, after all the efforts we both put in to sustain our r/s,
have all gone down the drain.
after all we have been thru, after all those tears we shed for each other,
we have to end up in this way. and rmb, its yoo, not me.
dont regret. cause im never going back to yoo, again.
unless yoo try hard enough.

and i never thought that i would literally break down in public.
yeah, i broke down at the entrance of my school canteen, squating down,
infront of half of my classmates.
they are shocked , me too.
i never thought it would hurt me this much.
very few ppl have seen me teared before.
it was embarrassing, but i dont care.
go ahead and laugh, cause yoo dont know how it feels like to have your heart broken.

after today im not gonna cry anymore.
its gonna be hard.i would be lying if i say i wont miss yoo.
but ya, am gonna try, am gonna go back to how my life used to be.

No comments: