Sunday, January 02, 2011

one fine night.



went down to vivo to find baby after his work.
had dinz at pizza hut .
hunt for a new wallet.
want to buy GUESS wallet again
but the design is just soo typical.
got my eyes on river island.
hmmm, still deciding.
maybe guy laroche?
then we chilled at sky park,
enjoying the cool breeze,
reminiscing abt our past :)

sooo, how did you spent your new year and eve?

I WAS PARTYING HARD AT ZOUK!

HAHAHHAHAHS!
JUST KIDDING!
i spent the whole day and night with my boy.
gonna update about it soon.

and guess what?
school's tmr :(
argh i hate waking up early!
and the boring everyday routine :(
i hate maths T.T
In short, I HATE SCHOOL !


on a happier note, HAPPY 2011 !
chinese new year is coming and
i plan to curl my hair like this :


yep, thats my hair.
i did xx's hair tutorial.
but too bad for me, the curl doesnt stay.
only for like 1-2hrs?

actually, the exact hair i want is:

HOT RIGHT? HOT RIGHT?
but i'm just gonna look sibei ahlian
with red hair :(

1 comment:

Eloise said...

should die your hair red, red is awesome! cool blog! following.