Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Thai food @ Sunshine plaza w moi bitch

it was on thurs evening after school.
smthg funny incident happened that day but i shall not elaborate abt it.
all i wanna say is, i will NEVER EVER cheat my friend for CIGARETTES. Period.
i mean not that i'm a smoker la. #justsaying

Sunday!

sakae buffet w rus!!!
are you surprised at the quality of the photo?
look closely its quite focused right?
i took it w my BB Bold2 one kay!
zai right!

Favorite red plate and pink plate :D


So, we cleared 23plates of sushis, 3chawamushi and 2miso soup!
zai or what?! LOL

dont laugh k.....
a super unglam photo of me with my mouth full of sushi!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAH!! freaking fat face!

and another one....viewer discretion is advice. dont look at this pic when you're eating!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!!!

bloody rus make me take this photo :(

ogayz, 'nuff of gross stuff!
lets talk about my hair!
went to the salon ytd to get it dyed and trimmed :D

Before photo:

Super duper long and 3 shades of brown/gold -.-


and AFTER!

SLIGHTLY shorter and equal ash brown colour :D
okay this photo aint doing justice to my 90bucks hair at all.
its abit light in rl cause of my top in the photo.
and i got NO dark roots at all.
and NO, this is not taken w my BB. hahahahahs

nah! show you photos of some human faces k!

fav bitches since yr1. too bad ivy was in her maths class :(
blurry photo cause i have reaallly shaky hands when snapping photos.

retarded. full stop.

No comments: