Thursday, January 05, 2012

TP OPEN HOUSE TODAY!

the goodie bag this year!
went to the entrance to get it and i actually got trick!

me: hi can i have one of those bag?
guy: show me your matrix card first?
me: *taking out card and show him*
guy: YOU TP STUDENT WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHA
then everyone started laughing at me -.-
bimbo max i swear. but i still got the bag anyways ^^

STICKY CANDY DESIGNED BY ME!
its for Aviation students. sighhhh. why gary so nice?



So, my sissy downloaded this photo app and i decided to try it out.
no, i didnt edit any part of my face.
just the background effects.
i'm not those that must photoshop photos till sui sui one kay.
photo chio real life not chio whats the pt right?








the only photos i didnt edited anythang :)
below those two.....



its kinda rare that i will camwhore nowadays.
since today got feel, might as well post it on my blog right?
dont care pretty or not, i happy can alrdy ^^

first week of school ended and i only attended for 2days!
shiok or what.
back to school life = waking up early, drown in assignments, working, studying = NO FUN
still, I WILL SURVIVE!

No comments: