Friday, May 25, 2007


emo-ingggggg

calvin and me. i hope his stead wont come n find me =x

my galfren(suhailah) n me !

in love with the board . LOLs

now rachel is in love with the board tuu. LOL.

those fotos was taken ytd.
sko was good today. no lessons. whole day play n play.
was playing poker cards with calvin nicholas jing long huzaifah yan wei
ming xian daniel colin edmund. i'm oways the onli gal. n i oways get tu win
at the first round. hasel oways says. jessie ! oways win de ! LOL.
when i lose he will go. HAHAHA. LOL. was goin around asking ppl tu go shopping
with me tml. finally. jasmine is goin with me. darling haven confirm. ROAR.
was suppose tu do spring cleaning at 11.30. but i went around taking photos of our class.
with yiling camera. n mr michael say muz those natural wan. WAHAHAHA.
seriously took ALOT. LOL. tml tale report book. wonder what my mother would react. =x
n i wonder wat mr michael will tell my mummy. or wat my MUMMY will tell him.
mr tan is leaving lyk tml ?!? haix. i'm sure all of us gonna miss him lyk crazy.
went tu compass point with mel.t jasmine hui ying after sko. mel.t stead came.
den they left for awhile. den went emily hse tu bake cookies for mr tan.
wonder why the cookies became so flat. LOL. played in emily room.
reali cant stand her mum. far more annoying than my mummy.
gonna upload fotos once josephine send me.
that's all for today. tatas.

No comments: