Sunday, May 20, 2007

was tuu tired tu post ytd. dance end at 2. rush home n meet mei yi n emily. mrt tu bugis. met adrian tgt with his fren. another 2 guys 2 gals. den went town tu play pool. watch dem play. LOL. den i started tu talk tu the 2 gals. quite friendly la. at first find them veri anti social. but now. dey are all friendly except 1 guy. den went causeway. tt guy plus tt 2 gals went tu some theme park tu play ? den herrsong adrian meiyi emily n me went tu bbc. sat at the center of the court. play with meiyi for awhile. dunno where the extra bball was from. den ly on the floor. looking out for stars. oh god. no stars at all ! not even a tiny wan. ROAR. herrsong damn joker. emily is anti-ball. LOL. me is anti - bangala. (bcuz of a bad experience, n i meant veri bad) den went tu get some drinks. den when we waiting for cab emily nid the toilet badly. tot the cab gonna wait for us. when we are done. cab run away liao. LOL. n tt stupid door is close..nid tu walk 1 big round tu get out. urgh. herrsong was lyk acting gay ? LOL. was the last tu drop. thanks god my father din kb me when i reach home.

went tu amk for facial today. with my mum n annoying sis. had my eye brown trimmed tuu. den went amk tu walk walk. my mother n sis took eternity tu pick a necklace la. ROAR. was suppose tu buy my jeans n skirt. but my mother fren was coming tu pick us up. so end up din buy. but she promise tu give me money n buy it myself on sat. i hope she does.

No comments: