Saturday, June 23, 2007

22june'07

mr michael with his kuku spects !

went down tu mac tu have breakfast with my mum. it was around 7.40am ?
then went tu sko. reach around 8.20 ? waited outside the room.
stared at the sky. nice clouddddddddddddds. whenever i look up into the sky.
i will some how think bout genting. the clouds are freaking near us la.
i juz miss genting so much. not bcuz of the food or those games.
but is..i went there with my dancers. those memories we had.
those gossip session. that few mins performing on stage. those up n down we had.
and when we are waiting for the results. i wont forget that moment.
rahhh. ok. mr michael onli came when it was lyk 8.50 ?
make me wait so long. guys are not suppose tu let gals wait ok. LOL. kidding la.
had soooooo much fun in class. i keep crapping. ask mr michael bout his personal life.
i keep laughing lyk crazee. bang table n stuff. =x not gonna elaborate much on this.
lesson end around 12. my parents still at changi. so went jasmine hse.
used her com. until around 3.45 ? den my mother say reaching compass point.
so went there. saw randy. finally he nv run away upon seeing me. ROAR. LOL.
went sakura to eat ^^ damn full. den damn SUAY. saw kokkok n his frens.
den saw shawn with his frens. den saw ah teck n his frens. den saw felix with his fren.
wa pianq. whole group of 08ppl there. n i heard stupid felix saying. : go in dee siao her leh.
i was inside cd shop with my mum n sis la. at least he care tu say bye tu me when i left. LOL.
goin tu marina south later. heh. tatas !

No comments: