Saturday, June 02, 2007


i'm such a gooooooood gal. i reach home before 10 today. wahaha. went town AGAIN with darling n jasmine. walk around fareast. den darling had her eye brown trimmed. the 3 of us all wore spag today. darling n jasmine de spag was lyk the same ? except tt darling one has polka dots. hmm. then walk tu cine. long john was damn full. so went food court. 3 of us had some desserts. slack awhile. then walk tu plaza sing. starbucks ! of cuz. n when we are in the mrt on our way home. some kid kick my on my leg. its quite painful le. n the skin came of. FUCK HIM. he din even say sorry. n i shouting
OUCH freaking loud. i swear i'm gonna scold him if he kick me the second time.
ROAR. had a great time with them. genting is lyk 1 or 2 more days away. n i had not
pack a single stuff ! i'm so gonna miss my darling. n of cuz ! jasmine mummy !


darling me n jasmine acting nerdy with her spects !

No comments: