Tuesday, January 08, 2008


after cca carnival performance . i'm the 2nd one from left =D

the first from the left !

spot me .




gonza rocks <3

my short short fringe . lols .


the bracelet dominik gave me . theres my name on it . but cant see here .
haven wear it yet . its a x'mas gift . lols .

busy with school nowadays . i try not tu slp during lessons n pay attention .
n try tu go tu the toilet less often =D oh and ! do my homework MYSELF .
spent my last sat n sun working . haven got my pay ! rah !
is lyk becoming later each month la . standard . when i got my pay .
my mum would borrow money from me . i'm giving her half of my pay =D
i'm such a good daughter eh ? lols . same thing lor . after sko go compass eat eat .
mel help me with my maths homework . she's on the verge of killing me i think .
i keep asking lyk alot of dumb question . almost forgotten everything i learn last year .
n i dun reali understand what mrs loo is teaching .
i prefer the way mr michael teaches us .
n n . i love mrs siva ! my F&N teacher . oh n guess what . i'm the F&N rap =D
miss la-li-ta is my bio teacher . she taught me when i was in sec 1 . nice teacher tuu .
n chemistry- mrs teo . she taught me in sec 1 tuu . she SUCKS . everyone agree eh ?
i'm ...er ...gonna study hard this year . i will try tu learn as much as possible .
dunno why i somehow had lost interest in using my com . lazy n busy . lols .
work tml after sko =D gonna sleep early . goin off now . tatas !

No comments: