Thursday, January 24, 2008

busy n tired is all i can say . busy with dance , work and sko .
always have not enough time tu slp or do hmwk . so slp during lesson tym .
poor mdm woo . our class cant stop making her angry . n our chinese cher .
but quite fun la . =x i love being in class now . except during those boring lesson .
n ytd cher read out my chinese compo ! i wrote bout tt si pui bor for chinese compo .
n cher said i wrote well =D my classmates were laughing when cher was reading la .
n i love pe lessons ! mr yon was lyk saying . surprisingly this gal is quite good at racket games
=D his my pe teacher this year n last year . he lose tu me while playing badminton n tenis !
muahahahahhaha . okok . no more about teacher .
currently at jasmine hse . cant use my com at home. the stupid virus ! ROAR !
chinese new year is drawing near ! i want alot alot of angbaos !
rahhhh . haven buy all my stuff for cny yet . no money !
V-day is coming soon tuu ! n still the same . single ! i'm always single during V-day .
so anyone wanna jio me ? LOL . kidding . i wanna stay single for this year .
dun care dun care . lols . unless................. hmmm.................................................................

will update soon with photos !

No comments: