Thursday, February 07, 2008

had not been touching my comp these few days or weeks .
stupid virus . damn dulan . had been feeling super down lately .
n i cant stop spending money . ( i believe shopping cure depression)
i buy stuff for the sake of buying n spending money . zZz
and . my left eye got this stupid injury cause by my contact lens .
gotta stop wearing contacts n yeah . bought a new spect tt cost 2OObucks -.-
melissa cant stand me looking so guai . wahahahas . i'm carrying a backpack tuu !
chinese new year performance is finally over ! reunion dinner with my family was ok .
juz tt i dun have the appetite tu eat , lately . dun have the mood .
but still force myself tu eat . lol. alot of test coming up . gotta study hard .
(maybe except for chem ) i miss goin tu the beach ! ok thats random . lols .
theres alot of stuff i miss doing la . but no tym . roar .
movie marathon with my babes this sat ! looking forward tu it .


theres alot of stuff i'm keeping it inside me . i dun feel lyk talking about it .
or i dun even noe how tu put it tu words . rahhh . something is driving me insane !
nvm . let me continue suffering from insanity . n lastly .
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! ! !

No comments: