Friday, April 11, 2008

so i had missed 4 days of lessons .

tues
woke up and my throat was hurting . decided not tu go tu sko n went back tu slp .
woke up at around 9 plus again . i'm feeling hot all over .
tried tu stand up but no strength . so my father brought me tu see the doctor .
cant walk properly . had tu grab my father's hand lyk super tightly.
my headache was killing me . got the queue number n is lyk ... 30plus ppl more tu go
before i can register ? den up tu 2nd lvl tu wait after that . 94 ppl tu go before me .
almost faint . my father was hungry , so went tu get smth tu eat .
i totally have no appetite . but he die die want me have smth . so a cup of milo .
my back was aching for dunno what reason . dad say is because of the fever .
n my father had tu buy a packet of tissues for me cuz i forgotten tu bring it .
stupid runnin nose . went back tu wait after that . after a longgggggggggg tym .......
finally its my turn . got 2 days of MC and no pe for me this week .
doctor say is some kind of virus infection that cause so many problems .
so i got 2 types of panadol . the strong one n normal one . n some other medicine .
home and had a piece of plain bread , took my medicine n went tu slp .
my back was aching so badly n nose ... zZz . dunno what tu say . got a box of tissues beside me.
and a plastic bag beside me tu throw all the used tissues . headache is still the worse .


wednesday
miss dance practise today . woke up n everything got worse . throat was lyk so super sore.
fever went up tu 39.6 . mummy was so worried for me . was feeling veri horrible .
my maid went tu get some porridge for me . had a few mouth only .
mummy keep forcing me tu eat more . my throat was damn painful .
but doctor say i need tu eat before taking the medicine as the medicine is quite strong .
went back tu bed after that . woke up and watch tv .
keep watching till its tym tu eat medicine . den slp again . wake up n watch tv .
and sleeping time again . couldnt slp until lyk 5am . throat reali fucking painful .
rub my nose with tissues so much that skin is peeling . i'm not joking .

thurs
fever gone down a little . throat still fucking sore .
mummy brought me tu the doctor again . diff doctor this tym .
another 2 mroe days of MC for me .
dcotor say i should not do any sports or pe till the ending of nxt week.
had porridge again . took my medicine n slp .
woke up n watch tv. do i have tu repeat what i had done ?

today
fever is officially gone . everything is ok except for my nose n throat .
i feel lyk chopping off my nose man . n my throat is still hurting badly .
tried practising my dance . but felt veri tired after dancing a few eights .
cant exert much strength . still feeling weak . theres dance tml . how ?????
told my mum n she raise her voice at me saying : sick still want dance . stay at home n rest .
told my father n he was lyk : dont dance first la . stay at home rest better .
zZz . not much of a difference . i'm so bored staying at home for 4 full days.
eating porridge everyday . watch sucky tv show n juz day dreaming .
finally get tu use computer today . ROAR . i got lyk 3 test on monday
and all my books are in sko . tell me what tu do . i dont wanna fail my F&N and S.S .
i dont care bout chemistry . am i still gonna rot at home on sat n sun ?

No comments: