Tuesday, April 01, 2008

its gonna be quite a long post .

saturday
went ps with jasmine n jojo . lunch at ajisen =D walk around n bought some stuff .
walked tu the cathay after that . suppose tu look for jo's brother .
but his competition ended already . chilled at ben&jerry .walked tu fareast after that .
i swear we were super bored . no stuff caught our attention .
went tu wisma after that . we all were lyk running out of cash .
so bought 2 ice lemon tea n 1 ice kachang . wanted tu buy dim sum .
we onli have enough money tu buy one 'long' of dim sum .
but dont have the one we want. forget it . home after that .

sunday
work at 12 . suppose tu be at 10am . but jo n i got mixed up .
was quite busy for a sunday . kumar dominik n bryan came at lyk few mins before 5 -.-
work end at 5 . change n mrt tu amk . waited super long for my mum .
saw felicia jie =D long tym since i met her . have a little chat .
went for my appointment after that . settled dinner there with my sis mum n maid .
home at 11.

monday
skip sko today as i'm super lazy tu go . mum woke me up at 8plus .
ask whether i wanna go visit my brother . so off we went .
mrt tu queensway there . then needa walk quite a distance .
register n stuff . waited for lyk 30-40mins plus b4 its our batch tu go in .
rahhh . veri troublesome . visiting time is onli 20mins.
instead of using using fone as what we always see on tv , we used microphone .
my brother was quite shock tu see me . hahas . the first tym he went in i din visit him at all .
the 20mins was fast . after 3rd of april he will be transfered tu changi prison .
urgh . i hate prisons . they treat prisoners lyk dog liddat !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!%
mrt tu bugis with mummy after that . was talking bout her past with my dad .
we was lyk hugging each other on the mrt . LOL . i mean my mum n i .
ppl was starring la . but i dont care . walk around bugis junction .
then went tu have lunch . we took around 30mins walking around tu decide what we wanna eat.
lols . went OG after that . mummy wanna buy a bag . she keep asking me tu choose .
zZz . say wan share . lyk this guess bag but she dont lyk it . she lyk this bag but i dont lyk .
she oso keep asking me tu choose the guess wallet i want as my current one
the thread is coming off . juz cant find anything i lyk there .
mrt tu bedok after that . went tu mummy fren hse . i took a 20mins nap while
she do her stuff with her fren . the aunty veri frenly can . keep ask me want drink this
want eat this . den say i pretty somemore. LOL .
walk around bedok after that . my mum bought i think 3 or 4 clothes in a shop .
zZz . power . her pattern same as me . take few clothes go try try .
den buy what we like . lols . wanted tu buy skinnies . but cant find the colour i want .
we walk for dunno how long b4 deciding tu go home .
bus tu tampines . den bus home . freaking tired . bathe n sleep !

tuesday(today)
din wanted tu attend sko . cant wake up . but still force myself.
2.4km run today ! din fail . but was feeling super terrible .
got cramp in the middle of the run . manage tu pass .
had a sip of water n fall tu the floor . super worn out . change back tu uniform after that.
was feeling damn giddy . ly on the bench in the toilet .
feeling damn terrible . PUKE . felt abit better after that .
shi li is even worse than me . she couldnt catch her breath .
she was quite pale b4 the run already but still wanna run .
she cant even walk after the run . she's feeling many many tyms worse than me la .
bio crt after sko . 30mins n we can go ! went rivervale mall tu get my contact lens.
130bucks fly away ! mummy onli paid for me 50bucks . heart pain sia .
i'm broke now . getting pay soon ! i hope is enough for me tu go shopping !
dance practise tml !

No comments: