Friday, March 28, 2008

movie screening after sko ytd . was funnnnnnnnn .
was lyk onli playing psp n poker cards with daniel jing long kumar they all .
i think theres at least 10 of us playing . for that 1hr 40min .
was shouting here n there lyk no body business. lols . it feels lyk i'm still in 2e4 .
i miss the free periods last year . play cards , gossip gossip , bully bully. lols .
went kfc after that with kumar hafriz jonathan .
ahmad sarah and farah come after that . hafriz regretted coming rp with us .
he say that i'm scary n wish that he never know me at all . lolssssssss .
was being abit violent towards kumar. LOL . slack slack chat chat .
it was fun hanging out with them . non stop laughter . hafriz n kumar send me tu lrt after that .
and home.


school is alright today . maths test after sko . mr michael is in charge of it .
did whatever shit i know . mr michael came over take a look n laugh .
n he ask looking at my work . yoo noe what is this ?
i said what ? and he replied , NONSENSE . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .
i do till so what he say nonsense . --------------------.---------------------
left there earlier as i'm meeting my mum .
went home bathe n stuff . mrt tu outram n meet her n my dad .
mrt tu lavender tu get my ic done after that . mrt back tu sk .
ate at food court . my parents went home while kumar dominik hafriz shahrin n bryan
came tu find me . slack awhile n home after that .
dance practise tml !

No comments: