Saturday, March 01, 2008

miss out quite alot of stuff in sko . as i did not attend lessons on wed n thurs .
ROAR . hand is still aching . back n leg onli a lil bit . its a saturday !
suppose to be hanging out with my gals at this time . but no . dun ask why .
n my brother wife had moved in with us officially . its oso means that i needa slp
either in my parents room or living room . oh man . i'm gonna miss my bed so much .
what to do . she's pregnant , cant possibly let her slp on the floor or living room .
went tu her place juz now tu move her stuff over . den went mall tu eat .
home after that . brought home some maths notes n hmwk tu do .
but dont have the mood to touch them at all . zZz . test everyday next week .
monday - chem (no nid study . sure fail with flying colours )
tues - P.literature . wed - chinese . ( on tues or wed ?) thurs - sports day .
fri - geog . did i miss out anything else ? bday in 3 more days time .
my mother say no nid celebrate. wait for 21st bday n do a big one for me .
immediately give her tt face . -.- not in the mood tu celebrate oso la . rahh.
not in a good mood now . ppl around me juz piss me off.
work tml . shb be goin home right after tt tu do hmwk .
going off now .


ps . i sucks .
( i miss having starbucks at ps with the other 2J's where we will juz talk the night away. )

No comments: