Friday, March 21, 2008


since jasmine says my blog is rotting , i shall post something .

got suspended . i'm not the only one .
i seriously think this new sko rule wont work out .
so yeah . miss this week lessons . but not dance practise =D
dance was fun last wed . love the michael jackson moves but not him . lols .
my new hp is giving me problems . so went down wisma ytd with jasmine .
the school called my mum n ask y i din attend sko .
HELLO , excuse me . yoo din allow me tu go back sko for lessons n now yoo
fucking called n ask y i din attend sko ? wtf ? so my mum said i wsnt feeling well
in the morning so i din go . n that freaking person who called my mum says
i must give an mc on monday n make sure my hair n skirt must be done .
so my mum went lyk , huh ? skirt ? i tot hair onli ? ( nice one mummy ! )
den tt person was lyk , hair onli ar ? okok .
FCUK YOO . fucking want me tu give a fucking mc when i got fucking suspended from sko .
WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM ? on man . sko sucks . ok , sko ALWAYS sucks .

back tu ytd . so went down wisma there tu get my phone fixed .
went back 3hrs later tu collect it . during that 3 hrs , we went lucky plaza .
jasmine re-extend her hair . almost doze off . super hungry . then went fareast .
lunch at ramen ten again . that miso soup was nice . but not as nice as azabu sabo one . heh .
walk around n got reali bored. went back wisma again n jasmine bought a top .
then collected my fone . all the files from my memory card n fone is gone .
almost go crazee . went bugis after that . tried on alot of clothes but din buy it .
is juz doesnt suits me . but end up still bought 2 tops . while jasmine bought a necklace .
went back ps after that . arcade-ed then dinner at cafe cartel .
we two ate seriously ALOT . the portion of the main course we ate is reali huge .
plus the soup , drinks n dunno how many pieces of bread . my stomack almost burst .
we sat there for quite long . talk almost everything about life , death . lols . hahas .
i noe it sound abit crazy . reach home at around midnight . slept around 3amplus ?
currently addicted tu viwawa =x i love wahjong-ing !

No comments: