Monday, March 10, 2008

finally got some time tu update my blog .
rahh . cant upload any photos . smth wrongggggggggg .
anyway , i'm officially 15 ! i noe its a little late tu say this now la . lols .
so how's my bday ? not that great and not that bad la .
jojo ask me tu wait at the side gate while she ran away -.-
was waiting lyk a fool so decided tu go find them at canteen .
dunno dunno why terrence want me tu cover my eyes . den walk walk walk .
jojo mel fabian terrence ayton kumar etc etc sang bday song for me .
went back class after tt . whole class was lyk staring at me ? den all walk away . lols ?
thanks lynette for the prezzie ! a gift that i had nv receieved b4 .
she bought it at london ! got lots of ppl wishing me happy bday !
so happy can =D i tot that onli a few peeps rmb .
den after assembly some of my classmates sang for me tuu . ya, in the hall .
so paisae can ! so many ppl was looking . went for dance meeting after that .
my dance fren sang bday song for me tuu ! gosh . love yoo guys loads .
bio crt after that . den it was steamboat at my hse , arcade , cakes , card games , slp .
thanks for the prezzie n cakes !

dance practise today . seniors got scolded by miss zu today .
ryan ( our instructor ) was late. cuz he over slept ! LOL .
i always enjoy ryan's dance classes . his steps are nice but hard .
gotta practise alot ! went plaza with jojo melissa fabian terrence n fadhil for breakfast .
had kfc . talk talk n talk . lols. jojo n melissa went tu have a haircut n we left .
lrt home with terrence they all . it was raining CATS N DOGS . LOL .
rite . fabian was asking y cats n dogs . n he answer himself : cuz dogs n cats always fight .
LOL ? abit no link hor ?
work later at 5 ! its lyk 3pm+now . gotta be late if i dont go n prepare now !
so takecare !

No comments: