Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the reason y i bother tu switch on my com is because i tot i would do my FnN course work .
but i'm juz tuu lazy tu do anything . so i think i gotta stay back after sko with mrs siva already .
ROAR. i shd be sleeping now then wake up again at 11 tu watch miami's ink .
i juz wanna slp when i'm at home. had been quarreling with my mum these few days .
n my sis tuu . when will she grow up ? i'm so tired .
i'm so sick of waking up early in the morning juz for sko .
i'm losing interest in studies . i cant squeeze in anymore stuff that i'm not interested in.
my brain is fullllllllll . whats the point of goin tu sko when i juz do my own things ,
not paying attention in lessons and have tu abide the sko rules etc etc . gosh .
its killing me . if only i can attend dance classes n not sko , that would be great man .
i think i have been quiet these days . even lynette say she's not use tu me being so quiet .
lynette is my sitting partner =D we would talk n talk n talk whole day .
its fun during chinese lesson . we are suppose tu do grp work n must have a grp name .
guess what . there were 4 grps . n the names were : AQA 1 AQA2 AQA3 AQA 4
AQA stands for ANTI-QIN association . we hate our chinese cher tu the core .
her name is mdm qin . we would always make fun of her n stuff.
n mdm woo lessons we will always make things difficult for her . =D
theres technical run thru for speech day concert today .
as usual , we will always cork up during rehersal . LOL . the dance is not completed yet .
home after that . i feel so ............. dont wanna say .




i'm lyk drifting apart more and more each day .
i've got lyk no one tu turn tu anymore . no one tu share how i'm feeling anymore .
its so hard for me tu laugh now..not even smile . i think there's no one who understand me.
i feel so lonely . if only i could slp forever ...
oh my. i'm getting so negative.
guess i'll juz stop here .

No comments: