Wednesday, June 10, 2009


how should i start ........ hmmmmmm..
yesterday met b...eh no, met rus for lunch at buangkok .
then went below his block and slack . left around 6 ?
then went mall and met sister. over tu her place for awhile .
left around 7 for compass tu meet jas and jo .
then met desmond around 10pm.
he that fucking big bully ! keep abusing me =(
keep on calling me pb;
keep on hitting my leg with his dirty slippers ;
keep on shooting me with his fingers;
keep on wanna slap me with his slippers;
keep on hitting me with ice lemon tea de bottle;
keep on hitting on my blueblack also !
wa piang, i think i can die lor. and he also force me tu play badminton with
him this weekend ? ROAR.
DESMOND CHEN YOO BIG BULLY ! HUR !
and i'm still so good accompany yoo tu punggol tu buy supper for ya sister !
YOO #$%#^%(&)*)&*$%@^%$*&^(^*&$&%(*^(^( LOL !
reached home at 1.30am while i needa wake up at 8am the next day for dance !
and guess what ! i had 3 ice lemon teas in one day !

and today, i over slept for almost half and hr !
almost din wanted tu go for dance. i was so tired and so not in the mood.
but when i got there, i told myself tu concentrate on whatever i needa do
and only allow myself tu think or feel upset after dance or during break time.
i managed tu do it ! am so proud of myself. LOL !
and when i see my sec 2 dancers dancing ....i was so proud of them.
they are so good man ;) so happy for them . hahas.

lynette and kumar birthday tml ! gonna go for lynette's chalet in the afternoon
then find kumar all in the night tu drink ! heh !


trying tu cover my sad smile by laughing hard, real hard .

No comments: