Monday, June 29, 2009


photo taken by jo =D

its gonne be 3am soon ! school later on !
meeting the girls for breakfast at 6am .
damn, AYG performance. really dont wanna do it,
but i have no choice =(
din study at all this whole holiday.
i only rmb that i slept ALOT , town ALOT,club, slack ALOT, eat and watch tv.
i think the earliest time i woke up is at 2pm ? lol.

got this survey job form fabeha =) thanks man !
but i think its a little tu late. i'm afraid i've not enough time tu finish it.
why is there no extend of holidays ! ROAR.


edited (monday)
din sleep at all man ! just ly on my bed whole night till jasmine morning call me.
she was like : yoo wake up already ?
me : i haven sleep yet. LOL .
and guess what ! i got sent home today ! my temp. was just 37.3
and down with a little cough and sore throat .
so now i have 2days of MC.

currently at fren house . ahahahas.
trying tha lady GaGa bow hair style. i manage tu do it on her man !
but she failed tu do it on me. sadded =(
nvm, will try it on myself .
damn its 3am already. needa get home soon !


i really need tu wake up. cant go on like this anymore.

No comments: