Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last week. town. lucky plaza. study






oh, and did i mention that im kinda in love with stockings nowadays.


last week also. orchard central. plaza sg. rivervale plaza.
study all the till morning and dee came to fetch me home aftermath.



exams are finally over !! pray hard i wont have to take any sup papers.
had a hell of a night ytd and only got home at 7am
gonna blog about it when i have those photos.
slept at 9+ and woke up at 6.30pm.(thanks to my lil sis).
wash up and make a trip to rivervale mall to run some errands.
decided to stay home tonight and have a good rest.
i have been reaching home only in the morning for the past 2weeks.
although my mum doesnt really care(cause she trust me,
not because she really dont care about me)
but i gotta spare a thought for my complexion.
my dark circles are getting worse.
my body's clock screwed and some am i .

No comments: