Friday, September 24, 2010

Saturday





first up was late lunch at city square.
then kbox session at cine.
before that went to 'surprise' baby at his workplace!
then the photographer ask us if we wants to take photos!
i think the photos turn out very well :D

had a great time singing! and we got ourselves
one jug of beer. LOL !
baby came to find us after his work and
went for supper. missed the last train
so we end up taking cab home.
chill with baby till like 3am+ then head home.
poor boy got work the next day.


bugis for shopping with jasmine on tues.
managed to control my spendings !
baby came to meet me while jasmine left to meet her bee.
had swensens with my dear boy :)
then shop again with him till its getting late
and we took bus 80 home.
i love long bus rides with him :)

oh ! and i dyed my hair again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
had been busy with different
activities these days
and i'm glad baby is part of it too :)
i love how we are now and i dont want anything to change.
i'm very happy that he is making so much more efforts
to spend even more time with me,
do things he never done for me before .
on top of that, he's been real patient with me.
i love you boy , xoxo :)

1 comment:

Crews Footwear said...

Hello missyBlaCK,
I'm new to bloggers and I like your site.Please visit me sometimes.
www.jadastreasure.blogspot.com