Thursday, November 11, 2010

baby's 20th !

i'm glad baby enjoyed his birthday .
so proud of myself for planning a surprise for him
without him expecting anything !
bought baby a fred perry belt for his present.
first up was movie at vivo, caught megamind !
then shop around for a bit while waiting for
baby's friend to be at the restaurant first with his cake.
hehe, baby is totally surprised!
he din expected me to contact his friends in advance. lol.
ended with a wonderful night.

Classmatessss.







photos are not really in orders.
i have alot more but will only update on the next post.
school's starting to get busy already.
and as usual i cant kick the habit of skipping classes.
damn my sleeping habits and my laziness.

lack of updates cause had been
around 2weeks since i last touched my lappy!
will update again tmr!

No comments: