Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My super cute nephew.

getting busier with school as term break is approaching.
all the bloody quizzzzzzz and test.
and a short presentation tmr.
i have A LOT of photos to upload ! but not tonight.
needa catch up on some sleep soon.

& life's being good !
did a lot of shopping and nice food recently :D
oh, and i'm going to BANGKOK on 18th!!!
woohoo ! cant wait !

school's kinda interesting lately.
well, only my girls in class understand why ;)
srsly i think some childish guys need to fucking grow up.
oh i forgot, those are just no lifers and are jealous at
the fact that WE know how to have fun.
what a sad life you guys have :(
i will be nice and not to name them out :)

not gonna pollute my blog.
its really not my kinda thing to say bad stuff
about others on my blog.
oh well, i'm someone who cant shut my mouth up.


No comments: