Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAPPY VANLENTINE DAY !
i know i know, almost every couple went out to have some celebration.
well, i didnt.
my poor boy only end work at 10pm on that fateful day :'(
where got attachment like that one?!?!

but the boy insisted on coming over for awhile to see me.
poor him have to travel from habourfront to bedok to sengkang.
didnt wanted him to come cause we both are tired after a long day,
but he insisted.

& guess what?!

he came with roses !
totally surprised. cause he kinda convinced me
he didnt get anything for me on valentine and i believed TOTALLY!
cause he said ' having each other is enough '


happygirlwithroses@bedok.com !

just when i'm about to stop smiling to myself ,
a gift pop out ! double surprised !
and when i really thought there's nth else,
there comes another card from hallmark !
he passed me all the 3 gifts at the mrt station,
in the lift and outside my door !

TEEHEE. the card have really sweet words written.
but not by him la. by hallmark. LOL.


and the gift was a guess wallet !
the lighting sucks, its actually leopard print with better colours in real life. and thats the wallet i wanted from guess. i have no idea how he knew which one i wanted. but i'm elated anyways :D
dear boy left aftermath to go home chiong his report !

we must definitely have a make up dinner for it !
belated vanlentine ! LOL.

No comments: