Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Random

went to timbre and clarke quay over the weekends.
catch up catch up with jasmine toh darling and jasmine yap.
it was niceeeeee to just have some drinks and chat :)
baby came to fetch us aftermath.
had 2 cup noodles for 'breakfast' that caused me sore throat !
one is tom yum and the other one with chili paste !
i choke while drinking the soup and there goes my throat :(

another random photo at chalet.

and my collection of footwears !
20 in total !
not including my 2pair of slippers and running shoe!
and i still wanna buy more shoes.
gonna get the limited.ed VANS soon !
and maybe another pair of flats.
my flats the front always 'open' after stepping on water
during rainy days.
throw away alot of flats already !

exams are round the corner!
first paper in 17days time!
haven started any single shit !
okay, gonna watch VD already.
HAPPY CNY PEOPLE !

No comments: