Wednesday, March 23, 2011

date with the boy

pardon my fat chubby face. been eating waaay too much lately!

my fav katsu curry and baby's having salmon don! raw salmon!

booked my BTT (like finally) and then head down to
town with my boy. got another pair of new sandals at F21 ^^
i will nvr get enough of footwears tho i own like 26pair now?
those bloody sandals keeps on breaking! urgh!
and i got it from bkk :( how now? fly back there?

anyways, walk all ard toen deciding whr shall we have our dinz.
bump into jasmine yap ( dance senior) !
omg, forever pretty! miss those dancing times tgt :(
and we finally settled on sakae sushi.


And todayyy,
we had sushi again!

yeah i know this is crazee.
25bucks worth of sushi i bought for us, for dinz.
baby was coming over to help my maid run some errands.
initially my maid wanted to treat him to crabs for dinz but he rejected! so my maid spons me 20bucks instead for sushissssss :D
aftermath i crazily went to bought like 7cans of drinks? LOL!

and now,
im hungry agaaaain, dammit i cant stop eating!
gonna sleep it off (hopefully).

poor me gonna be left alone in s'pore :(
baby's leaving for diving this thurs,
jas leaving for KL this sat,
my maid leaving for philippines this sat too.
and so many other friends are overseas!
but once baby is back on sunday,
we are going off to genting on tuesday!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

No comments: