Saturday, March 05, 2011

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME !

as usual im really lazy to sort out the photos.
tried my best to !







a lil tipsy after all the drinking.


making my wishes....






3Js 1M


north vista peeeeeepolllll

brothersssss

current classmates !

























i had a blast ! thanks for all those who came !
and all those wished on twitter facebook and smses!
i had fun on my chalet thanks to all of you !
sorry if i neglected some groups as i was running ard like crazee
trying to serve drinks and entertain here and there.
and i know the food wasnt enough. sorry!
and thanks to my close friends who help out if not
i wont gonna survive doing everything alone!

and thanks jaron jasmine melisa josephine for the Chanel foundation. really a surprised! that was the best birthday present ever. and thanks to my classmates for the Guess bracelet and necklace ! they know i'm in love with Guess. HAHAHAHS! and of course i do love all the other presents you people gave me !

and thanks ar, all of you just wanna make me drunk that night.
i hoped you guys enjoyed yourself too ya !

all the other photos are all on facebook!
xoxo

No comments: