Saturday, March 10, 2007

i din go for dance today. cuz my eye juz now was reali damn swollen. jo say tt miss zu was damn piss. watever. went fareast with jas toh. josephine. jasmine. meiyi. den emily n her fren come n meet us. carina n sherlyn din come =( haha. c no yan dao at all lor. =x LOL. bought a tube at blossom. pair of heels. tt necklace i lonq wanted. n some nose sticker thingy. which look quite real. n i love it ! saw a skirt. quite jap la. onli 17bucks. but cnnt find top tu match. so din buy. reali veri nice can. den went over tu cineleisure. nth tu do la. juz slack around. sit at a corner until a guard came scolding us. den go food court sit lor. chat chat chat jiu go home le. i hate my eye now can. feel lyk juz digging out my eye lor. LOL. tuesday goin tu bugis with some of my classmate. i dun wan let dem c my eye liddat!!! n i haven buy my bag! hope i can find some nice baq at bugis. lols.

nice?


No comments: