Thursday, March 08, 2007

i'm not in a good mood today. i din go sko today. cuz my eye infection again. i dunno y my eye keep liddat la. mayb i'm not suitable for contact lens. but i wore for lyk 1 years plus le? n i went tu the doctor cuz of my eyes lyk about 6 times le? urgh. fuck yoo. went tu c doctor alone. saw ah teck they all. din bother tu say anithing la. after tt went cp meet my mum. went courts awhile tu c some ipod. n i juz noe tt apple ipod cnnt contain wma sonqs. watever. den she went buy 4D. i dunno y i juz feel veri fuck up over smth. but dunno wat isit. i wan buy this my mother keep saying win 4D den buy. she say tt at least got 100tym lor. n how many tym did she won? i'm not cursing her la. but she shd noe how many tym she had won b4. i keep screaming juz now. i dunno y. lyk those little kids. when dey dun get wat dey wan. dey juz scream. mayb cuz i'm goin out den the doctor say cnnt wear len for 2weeks. i was lyk..wtf??!?!?!?!n i tel my mum tt she owe me 6 bucks. den she help mi top up ez-link card n say she pay bak mi liao. NO!! i keep saying cnnt liddat treat mi lor. den she say. den wat u wan? kiss yoo ar? DIAO. my mum sot liao. den reach hm le my mum dunno how tu spell camp. den i say c-a-m-p. she ask again. i say again. she ask again. i shout at her C-A-M-P LA. U WAN MI SAY HOW MANY TYMS!!! smth is reali ronq with mi. when my dad say bout contact lens thingy when i reach hm. i juz shout at him. STOP NAGGING CANNNNNNNNN. i wan kee siao liao. den i started eating lyk siao again. even though i tot of putting on weight but i juz cnnt stop eating. tt means these few days at hm do 100plus sit up all no use liao. urghhhhhhh. i cnnt control my emotion today. n i'm not menstrating now. is onli when i come tt wan den i wil lyk..show temper. but today. diff case.

No comments: