Wednesday, October 24, 2007

got back my result. pass 4 subjects. english , literature , chinese and home econ.
got F9 for both maths n sci. i did my best for maths already. lols.
juz hope tt i can be promoted tu sec3 express.
played volley ball during pe lesson today. the feeling damn shiok.
though my hand quite painful . after pe was recess.
ate n went back tu play again. mr yon keep saying last round last round .
for dunno how many times. ahahahas. after recess. 3 period of free period.
no teacher at all. played truth or dare. fabeha is collecting kisses. LOL.
i kiss emma today ! wahahas. n erika propose tu me ;) of cuz i rejected. LOLS.
fun fun fun. oh and ! got our class tee. after sko went tu clear my locker.
put it all into a box. damn heavy can. had a talk with mr michael after tt.
and home-d . camp on thursday ! not reali excited.
noe onli a few ppl in my group. all i noe de is guys la. wth .
i'm gonna miss american next top model ! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR .
i miss .............................. nth. heh. LOL.

No comments: