Saturday, October 27, 2007

i'm back from my camp !!! i'm so tired right now.
had alot of fun. =D hmmmm . lets see.

1st day.
i'm in integritas 2 .
first activity we did was abs sailing . [ i'm not sure of the spelling ]
was so scary at first la. omg. i still rmb tt moment when i think i'm gonna fall.
ahahahas. some peeps din get tu try as we dont have enough time.
second activity was CRC [ challenge rope course ]
i ws lyk trembling la. need tu walk at those kind of log hanging on top.
our instructor damn dee siao can. damn joker oso.
after tt i think was lunch.
izwan can reali make us laugh our heads off. no ppl had ever made me laugh so much in a day.
third activity was some kind of team building activities.
oh and, our campsite have snakes ! omg. thats tt thing i'm most afraid of. =x
n also have other creepy creatures tuu.
fourth activity was rock climbing. omg. juz one more box tu go n i can reach the top !
but my hands reali reali buey tahan. fall bout 2 times.
kept trying till my hand was so tired tt it let go ITSELF.
i'm the first gal who had reach the highest x))
n n n , i got a cut on my right hand. kena water veri pain can.
den go collect our tents. fucking alots of ants in it. omg. its so scary la.
reali reali fucking lot kay ! omg omg. dinner after tt ?
hmmmm. den started tu pitch our tents.
den a night-trust-walk ? blind fold ourself n hold on to someone shoulder.
walk for a short distance. lols. the gal behind me was lyk grabbing me so tightly.
finally its time tu bath. den debrief plus supper. curry puff !
although is my fav but i din eat. hahas.
n ppl who i am sleeping with was. jasmine sherlynn meiyi erika n a indian gal .
but around midnight. meiyi went other places tu sleep.
jojo n chenning joined us. so is lyk squeezing 7 ppl in a tent !
din sleep la. cant sleep. my fingers are bloody painful.
n i kept complaining tt i cant watch american next top model. =x

2nd day.
woke up. feeling veri dizzy.
puke . went toilet tu wash up. i'm feeling so terrible.
activities at changi coast ! sea activities.
briefing then off we went.
paddle here n there. was feeling dizzy again.
keep controlling. told my instructor malvin or izit mervin ?
he tot tt i'm afraid cuz we are gonna do the capsize thrill. zZz.
dent he other guy say i wont feel lyk vomiting when i'm in the water.
and juz before tt my rubberband tt i use tu tie my hair snapped ! fucking suay.
felt abit better when i was in the water.
was so fun man ! the seawater damn damn salty i tell yoo.
we gotta hold ontu our boat while some guys pour out the waters using pails.
was enjoying myself in the water - sun tanning .
n stupid malvin pour those water on me ! my eyes hurts ok !
go back ontu the boat. puke after few mins. omg.
n ppl started asking me whether i'm ok. thanks thanks.
n lunch time after that ! sooooooo hungry.
n malvin was asking me not tu eat tuu much as i might puke again later.
dont care ! LOLS. after tt was some crafting activities.
din do much. it was SOOOOOOO sunny man !
damnnnnnnnnnnn HHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT.
my skin started tu turn red. feeling so hot all over.
was trying tu cover my face with my fringe as i'm afraid tt my face might kena sunburn.
but...still no use ! one side of my face is red while the other side was normal. zZz.
stay under the hot sun for dunno how long without sun block. wth !
my thigh my hand my face was red laaaaaaa.
hmmm. den third activity was kayaking !
enjoying myself. hahas. need tu carry back those kayak after tt.
super heavyyyyyyyyy. got a cut at my right leg. and a blue black on my left knee.
wash up n went back tu our campsite.
on the way back malvin keep dee siao me la, keep saying i'm pregnant for 2 days -.-
i told him i puke 2 tyms this morning n he heard tt i puke for 2 days .
we were arguing bout this thingy till izwan
ask us tu stop quarreling if not he will marry the both of us. LOL.
dinner time ! stomach was grumbling lyk mad .
campfire after that ! had hell lots of fun. laugh reali hard .
enjoying every moment of it. dun wanna think bout other stuff.
debrief n went tu shower. shiok !
tio pumping cuz jojo n huiying were caught in a boy's tent.
pack my stuff. waiting for my hair tu try n go tu sleep.
was tuu tired and fall alseep.
meiyi n chening say my leg veri scaring. cuz i keep move here n there. LOL !
n i smile when i sleep. jasmine sleeping style was lyk doing yoga . LOLS.
n erika was talking in her dreams. according tu what meiyi n chenning say. hahas.

3rd day - last day
woke up at 6.10 after all those shouting from the instructors.
it was said previous night tt onli need tu assemble onli at 7.30 la !
now they say at 6.30. roar ! was freaking cold.
pack our stuff. went tu have our breakfast. then it suddenly rains.
and we had tu put our belongings under the shelter.
den dunno do what do what. den had fun with those instructors again !
he buey tahan us as we keep repeat what he says ! again. laugh alot.
keep our tents after that. area cleaning . back tu sko !
oh man. i'm so gonna miss them ! got back our report books.
mange tu pass my overall by 1 mark ! promoted tu sec3 express !
soooooo happy ! but meiyi drop tu na. haix.
rush back home. bath n stuff. went for a concert with mel.t jojo n terrence.
somewhere at newton. almost fall asleep. tickets were given by miss zu.
mrt tu ps after that. ate n walk around. i'm crazee laughing away again.
LOLS. they juz cant stand me. was home before 8.
sunburnt till veri jialat. ouch ouch ouch !

actully wanna make this post short.
but i dont wanna forget bout this camp.
so write it in more details.
so that next time i can read back my pass entries and rmb the fun i had. hees.
i guess no one can finish reading this post . ahahahhas.
gotta go sleep now. had a job interview tml morning !
i miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss yoooooooo.
[ i dunno who i am referring tu , so dont ask me. LOLS ]

No comments: