Tuesday, October 30, 2007


our uniform. rahh. i noe my hair is messy.

see my black black tan tan face. in short - sunburnt.



trying tu take a foto of my long hair.





still not as long as last year.


slack slack after work b4 goin home.

was working for this 2 days. my leg was damn tired.
working as waitress again. at clarke quay . a japanese restaurant - Azabu Sabo .
get tu noe some new frens . friendly and helpful.
but the director there. !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@! damn kaobei can.
rahhh ! i lyk the uniform. its a black dress. veri kawaii . ahahas.
not sure whether i willwork long there anot.
today was fun. not so many ppl . n i'm even starting tu get crazee during work time. lols.
oh and mr billy was working at an event there ytd. went tu disturb him.
he buey tahan me. keep asking jasmine tu bring me home. wahahhas.
today work till closing. change n went back tu wait for michael n jaron tu have supper.
michael is our new fren ! alvis , wendy, cody etc etc. the are friendly ppl.
shops were all close la. so went kovan mac tu eat. cab home after that.
reach home around 12 plus. father damn kaobei. rahhh !
he even wanna ground me. uh-uh . no way man.






No comments: