Friday, August 15, 2008

before i post anything ................................

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SIS IN LAW IS GIVING BIRTH TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES !!!!! TONIGT !!!!!!
HOPE AND PRAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
( bad thing is , the baby is too small and quite weak D= my sis in law is juz tuu skinny la )


friday

mr lee and calvin pointing middle finger. LOL

LOL ?

GAYS !

prize presentation in the morning . got some certificate from the punggol street parade
thingy . we got 1st runner up ! after that was reflection period. roar. i cant stand teachers.
oh and we got F&N practical today ! bake sponge cake =D delicious ! lols.
after recess was p.lit . then mr lee wanted us tu do this freeze frame thingy .
then ask calvin and jonathan do any pose. LOL . so thats how the middle finger came about.
then schools out ! work later at 8pm !



thursday

dont know whose socks !

vivi wrote this and staple it there. that small circle there says
' my owner doesnt want me anymore'
and in azabu we always say ' wa ka la wu di ' but vivi always say ' wa ka la bom bom ' LOL .
some kind of vuglarities la. so after school dance meeting. then rush home tu bathe and
went for work at azabu sabo . jin san(boss) came down today ! eeeeeeek.
his wife and mother in law also came seh . after work juz went home. nth much .


tuesday

lynette and me ! ( ex sitting partner )

kris and me !

lynette me jin yu kris yongmin . ( da marketers ! )



after school chem CRT (eww) after that went home bathe and stuff.
took an 1 hr nap and went serangoon tu meet lynette all .
got a new job ( i mean 2nd job ) at toapayoh . telemarketing . not bad not bad.
i think its fun ! LOL . only starts at 8pm and ends at 10pm. but whatever !



monday


sister&i







on sunday , sister came over around midnight when i reach home after work .
she stayed overnight . and she doesnt allow me tu sleep when is around 3am plus !
that ' san ba ' (bitch ) . LOL . i usually calls her 'ba po' and she calls me 'san ba' . LOL.
then both of us fell asleep around 5plus ? my maid woke her up around 7am and ask
her sleep on my bed . then i juz suddenly woke up 1min after my maid woke her up . lol ?
go squeeze with her on my bed ! LOL . had been so long since we slept together .
(ok . i know it sounds wrong . but whatever ! )
then she woke up a few hours later and then she die die want me tu wake up also .
sat beside me and start whacking me -.- see this siao charbo ! crazee one .
then she went home tu bathe and everything then came over again .
went ps again tu watch ' ghost of 7th month ' is not a movie la. but documentary .
after movie went sister house. wait for her tu change then wet mall tu eat and home !

No comments: