Monday, August 25, 2008

friday
went straight home after school . slept and woke up for work .
after work went tu meet sister . then sister saw her fren , desmond .
slack slack for awhile and went home with sister . then quarreled with my dad .
so went out again. meet sister fren and went punggol there tu eat .
i mean sister and i watch that desmond eat . after that he went home .
then meet desmond chen (not sister fren ) his galfren and jun hui .
rusydi came after awhile . slack till around 2.30am and went home as sister
got work the next day and i dont want her tu go home alone =)
and was preparing tu slp but the stupid piggy rusydi called and disturb me !
only allow me tu hang the phone at 6am . see this cb pig . still dare say i spam his phone
when i only called him once or twice tu ask where he is . @#%(&)(^*$!$@^%(^*#

saturday
woke up at 12pm . mama ask me tu wake up as we got guest at home . blah !
then spend the whole day at home . reading(i do read ok!) and blasting the radio =D
and plus the raining weather , shiok man ! went mall for dinner with my dad and lil sis .
got damn pissed at my lil sis . dont feel lyk elaborating . home after that and chat chat
with my sister in law till 12plus ? and went tu slp .

sunday
woke up at 10am for work . damn busy during 2-3pm . pantry do the setting till no
space already and the orders kept coming in . zZz . only got my break at 5pm .
then work end at 10.30pm . my legs super tired man . imagine standing for 9.5hrs
walking here and there . omg. had been so long since i stand for so many hours .
home and my leg damn painnnnnnnnnnn . muscle cramp i think .
and skip school today (monday)

No comments: