Saturday, August 09, 2008



Friday




vivi and me




my papa . step one la he. wear spects .

sitting behind the lorry !

its me . i love my hair flying all over the place. LOL . jk .

morning went tu school for national day carnival.
dont know when the carnival is gonna end so left school at around 10.40 ?
went home bathe and prepare. met vivi at dhoby ghaut. went bugis shopping !
saw chenning there tuu ! omg la. i spend lyk 2/3 of my pay .
ate at long john silver and then went clarke quay . vivi got work at 5 .
so juz walk around till 5 then i left . went home tu change .

my cousin getting engage today so got some buffet at his place.
my father cousin came and fetch us with lorry !
omg. i miss sitting behind lorry sia.(i know it sounds weird ) lyk damn shiok la.
wait for han wei korkor ( my closest cousin ) tu come . damn boring without him.
so after he came we went downstairs tu chat chat . catch up on each other's life .
my father is staying longer so my aunt drive me tu compass tu meet sister !
home after that .

thursday


the mother of this kid ask him tu sit somewhere tu
wait for her while she go look at some clothes. LOL . he dame cute la !

cooking maggie

sista !

stupid face . lol.

saw my younger sis behind ? she juz finish bathing and was coming out . LOL .


sister came my house after her work . cook our fav maggie. the thai tomyam .

i rmb i used tu hate tomyam. i juz dislike the taste . but not until sister intro me
this thai tomyam maggie . then played poker card with my sister sis in law and lil sis .
the loser will kena shoot at the ear or forehead . LOL . very fun =D
chat chat with sister after another 2 of my sisterss slept . lols .
chat all the way till 3.30am ! then sister went home . slept at 4.30am .
and gotta wake up at 6plus for school the next day .

No comments: