Thursday, December 10, 2009

BUTTER.F
with josephine jaron liu yun and jo's friendssssssss.
and thanks tu aliz and ron for letting us cut Q . LOL .






preparing at home. LOL.





the night at butter was dope man.
like finally for the first time we are up on the podium dancing !
the feeling is shiokness man.
took photos with the organisers and even dance with one of them!
really dont know how tu describe that night. it was soooooooo good man !
after everything we walked to marina sq hoping tu get some drinks.
and guess what ! the mac is not 24/7 ! zZz.
my heels are killing me man. so cab tu the nearest 7/11 then home.

wed. chalet .









there are much more photos when we are drunk !
will post the rest once i got it .
and yes, it was another night getting wasted .
but i love it ! felt horrible , but in a good way i guess. LOL .
bbq , truth or dare , drink drank drunk .
so what exactly i did ?
french kiss with jasmine on a dare. lick jackie's neck .

when i'm drunk .......................(according tu them and what i rmb)
scream and shout like no body business , puke on my own feet (ew, i know),
sang ridiculous songs, threw half a packet of marshmallow down ,
spit food out , cursed non stop, laugh non stop, kissed melisa,slept on jasmine's boobs,
and jasmine touch my boobs , kena slap in the eye by jasmine ,
bite jasmine , had a towel as my blanket as i kept complaining its cold !
hug bryan's bag thinking its my black pillow and bryan is so
worried that i might throw his bag down too ! LOL !
melisay said she touch my puke ! EWW LOL !
AND she fucking called one of my fren with my phone when she's drunk !
oh and mely still give me shots when i'm drunk!
and josephine said i almost strip ! LOL . i know they kept laughing at me !
cant remember the rest .
and everyone's fine already we went downtown mac tu have breakfast and home.

thank you josephine and jackie for taking care of me when i'm drunk !
and thank bryan for the bag and kelvin for the jacket .
jasmine and mely was drunk too !
like what jasmine said, triple the trouble !
it was so difficult tu take care of us when were drunk ! AHAHAHS.
SO josephine goh , now yoo know !

st. james on the 17th !

cant wait tu party again !

No comments: