Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SUNDAY - ST JAMES


with jasmine josephine krizia and mirrah =D
a night well spent =D
drink before going in. but maybe a lil bit not enough .
i think the party ended too fast . sad.
cab tu 327 for ice lemon tea.
i know abit lame la.
but i was craving for the ice lemon tea there !
waited for first bus home with jasmine.

TUESDAY - butterF .
din wanted tu go . but someone offered tu pay for my tix.
and also send me home. so WHY NOT ? =p
drink before going in again.
played those finger guessing game while drinking.
i think i drank quite alot. but still not enough tu get me high.
din really enjoy the night.
jo knows why . LOL .
cab tu jalan kayu with josephine louis and co. for supper.
home after that .

i'm having a super bad sore throat now =(
my cough is still not gone and my nose....
do i need tu explain any further ?

decided not tu go for bryan's chalet today.
seriously need tu rest. work tmr.
ALCOVA tmr, someone buying me tix again. =D =D =D
omfg, i need tu stop clubbing so often man.

more photos soon.

No comments: