Wednesday, December 02, 2009



HI EVERYBODY ! MY INTERNET IS FINALLY BACK AGAIN !
actually....i'm not that excited and happy la.
those people that know me well enough know that i still survive perfectly without cyber life.
LOL =DDDD

my life so far ? good. could have been better...but....ahahahahs.
i'm enjoying my life right now going tu work, town, chalet, club blah blah blah.
i just cant wait for my bangkok trip with the girls ...maybe with a few guys too .
ahahahas !

got work today ! with ashraf , super funny guy, also a bully !
everytime kena pinch by him #@%(*^($&@
but of course i pinch punch kick him back ! LOL!
working with him tmr again.
poor ashraf, always have tu set up laptop and the booth first because i'm always late.
hehehe. yoo deserve it !
bugis with jasmine josephine and xavier after work.
shop again ! just went shopping with my mum 2days ago and spent alot already.
i'm like super broke now. bobian. pay haven come . ahahahas.

anyway,
few photos i wanna include on my blog although they are up on facebook already.
yep, its all taken during grad high .

4e5 girls. will never forget them =D

the guys i'm close with in class. there's only 10 guys in my class anyway. LOL

sarwan kumar ! best brother =D

fav teacher =D

lynette ! miss shopping and chatting bout everything with her !

my co form. dammit. cant find my photo with my form . lols.

miss zu =D most beloved teacher. the teacher i respect the most .
gonna miss her so much after she migrate tu australia.

mely jo jaron jasmine me

jackie brother ! better be a good boy !

jasmine jaron me. one of my good guy fren =D

chenning , my sweetheart and best fren in class =D sorry gotta post this photo.
cant find my photo with her during grad high ! urgh !

and now the girls i love most in my life =D

melisa yeo my qinqaide! wont forget that time we went out secretly w/o the other 2Js. LOL !

jasmine yap ! my baby my fling my dancing partner(in club) my wife ! LOL !

josephine goh ! my (fake) blood sister my baobei my dancing partner(in cca) ! LOL !

the ultimate bitches in 1e1 =D AHAHAHAHS.

and still the ultimate bitches ! LOL !

gotta hug my black pillow now. tatas and will update soon !

No comments: