Monday, June 28, 2010

During the Hols.




e4 and e5 bbq.
sad thing was i went abit too late and some of them left already.
but it was good catch up session though.
crash edmund's crib next with a few of them till 1am+
then baby and his friends came to fetch me.
supper followed by lepak-ing at yishun dam.


my 22-month-old nephew!

always messing around with my laptop!

my nephew love baby to bits !

and i dont know why my nephew, joshua, kept calling
baby ' PAPA! PAPA!' whenever he come over
or joshua saw his photo.
and right now joshua is beside me pointing to the photo calling papa again -.-
we keep teach him to call dee KORKOR but he will end up saying papa again.
LOL.

leonardWEE

jasmine's bee, also my 'son' .
another crazee arse. enjoying catching lizard -.-
went to his place to watch soccer over the hols too.

while watching he came to snap photo of us.
of course we are ever ready !




lack of post again. been busy during the hols.
now it over, its becoming busier with projects all.
monday-friday - school.
saturday -dance in the morning.
sunday - reserve for baby. LOL.

No comments: