Saturday, June 05, 2010

SUP PEOPLE !!!

its a Saturday ! how did yoo spent it?
i went swimming in the afternoon with jasmine jo and leonard!
like finally ! LOL.
but jasmine din swim though, cause she dont know how to swim. LOL!

and this funny ahlian keep standing close to us while we were talking.
like eavesdropping on us la !
and her friends plus her all like tattoo everywhere. EW.
its super ugly ! think they call it ' body art '
art ki lan. i dont get it why other people else have such nice tattoos,
but if its on damn it just look so ugly !
guess what ! the next thing is one of the guy ask for my number !
it was a immediate NO ! ahhahahas !

dinner at ljs , chill awhile then jo went off.
then jackie came to find us to chill awhile before meeting his friends :D
went pasar malam near my house for some snacks then home !

and i have no idea why i bump into so many friends today !
its not like i'm at town or whatever .
bump into like 9 of them?!?!
i mean for me i consider that as alot. LOL !

and baby texted me just now !
telling me how starry the night is, how windy isst,
and of course how much he misses me ! ahahhahs!
miss yoo too my silly boy !
he's coming back tmr night ! cant wait to see him !

A photo of my baby boy ,
even though cant see his face but still shuai right ! LOL !


won't tell anybody how yoo turn my world around,
wont tell anyone your voice is my favourite sound :)

No comments: