Tuesday, June 01, 2010

SCHOOL'S OUT !!!

been really busy with school work.
finally holidays are here !
last paper today :D
these few days was just supper with the Js +L and dee.
hanging out with classmates after school and do school work.
its enough to keep me busy already.

and today, town for some shopping with jasmine.
it was my first time hitting town so early !
cause my paper ended early. LOL.

next, met dee to cut + dye hair.
trim abit shorter, thin it by like half of the original thickness and dye it !
yeah, yoo people know how thick my hair was. AHAHAHAS.
dyed it twice cause the first time the colour on the top part came out
like super gold ! i dont like it at all. look damn ahlian can.
so the auntie dyed it again with another darker tone.
glad that dee likes my hair now :D
cause he always complains that my hair is too thick ! very long !
AHAHAHS! i wanted to dye my hair super long ago!
but just cant find the time to until today.

sentosa with classmates this thurs !!!

gonna go watch some movies now. tatas !

No comments: