Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Anyone believe this was jo and i when we were sec 2? LOL!

the ahlian times when i got red hair.
i feel disgusted with myself now looking at those pictures.
thick eyeliner and fake eyelashes. omg.


and this is how bestie and i look like when we were 15.



and end of sec 3. brown/blonde hair.
did i mention i went crazee at the end of the year and snip off
my hair from my butt all the way up to my shoulders?
that was the shortest hair i ever had.


and after one month i decided to have bangs and i reborn my hair!




and some say i look like a barbie doll whereas
some say i dun look good in bangs. doesnt suit me?

and now... some decent hair and decent make up.
re-dyed my hair few 2weeks ago and it looks a lil brighter now.


was reminiscing about the past these few nights,
and i decided to put up some old photos i've left with :D
hmm, my next post gonna be about baby and i?

1 comment:

Ray said...

Like the roses need the rain. Like the poet needs the pain. We can‘t live without sharing。thank you for sharing such cute photoes!