Sunday, October 03, 2010

Wassupp! My first time blogging with my BB cause I'm too lazy to bring out my lappy.
And I think I did okay for my supp paper! Should be can pass ba.
Both jasmine and jo are not in asspore :(
Jas in taiwan while jo in m'sia.
But jas is coming back today and jo tmr!
And baby has been by my side these few days :)
Had bbq chicken last night with him and then it was
Crashing at my crib. Love all the cuddles, kisses
And we talk for hrs :)
I rather have a stay home sat night with him everyweek!
He left at 6am and then its time for me to sleep!
I'm amaze at us sometimes for being very lovey dovey even thought we are tgt for quite some time alrdy. My friends say we are 'lao fu lao qi' LOL.
Alrightyy, I'm deprived of food for 20hrs alrdy!
Time to hunt for food :D

No comments: