Friday, October 22, 2010

Wednesday night with mama and sis.

initial plan was to stay home as i was really feeling blue.
had an heated argument with my parents over the house matter.
cause i die die dont wanna move to tanah merah.
its so bloody far for god sake.
but still, no choice. sigh.
moving next weekend.
bye sengkang :(

as i was saying, wanted to stay home,
but my mum called me in the evening
to join her and sis for dinner at vivo.
and go talk a walk.
my mum is being too good to me.
she always make it up to me in some ways
whenever we quarrel. sigh.
dinner and a walk with them sounds good.
maybe thats what i really need right now.

had dinner at Imperial Herbal .
some chinese restaurant.
to me its damn expensive . but once in awhile ba.

super nice dish.Each piece was actually stacked nicely
but it taste so good i forgot to take a pic first.

carrot cake ! my fav !

and guess what is this? FRIED SCALLOP !
very unique taste, but tasty . but liddat cost like 26?!

this veg might look boring and dull,
but trust me, the taste it just right and nice.

black pepper beef ! super good also! the meat is so tender!

and my love of all, XiaoLongBao !!!
i had like 6 of it la !

and dessert time. cost like 10bucks each.
but its nice also la.

so in short, everything was GOOD.

aftermath just shop around for a lil while,
and home sweet home.
bestie came over for awhile also to ketchup.
i mean catch up. lol.


hardly had time for home nowadays till today.
had been going out every single day,
eating like a hungry ghost .
chompz on sun. waraku on mon etc.
and today was planning to go serzairiya for lunch
but we all cant wake up for lunch. lols.
so went to buy food for our bbq tmr night!
then the girls jas jo mel came crash my crib for awhile
before going back.

while baby today is out with his classmates
and friends for a birthday celebration and smthg else.
leave me at home alone, tsktsk.
SadEmoLonelyGirl_1993 :(
but its okay, need some time for myself.
and i have him for the whole saturday night
till sunday night :D

No comments: