Thursday, September 13, 2007

i'm feeling so moody now. or izit mood swing cuz of pms?
whatever la. i kind of miss talking tu him.
dunno why today sort of getting depress cuz i noe i'm gonna fail my maths test again.
i noe it sounds funny cuz I am saying this. i dun wanna fail my eoy ok.
i had been failing so many test la. and i'm still thinking of shopping n other things. zZz.
went compass after sko. kfc. melisa.y n benny came after awhile.
they are always so sweet. n benny is always getting bullied by me xD
jojo told me smth which make suddenly make me feel lyk crying =/
went home after awhile as i'm reali tired n i wanna study my geog test tml.
suddenly get so fed up while studying n i throw my book away.
went tu sleep n found my book on the table after i wake up.
i noe i'm gonna fail my geog test tml. lalalas~ wish me luck.
i always wanted tu study. but juz so lazy tu bring my books home.
and even though i bring home. i would FORGET tu study.
i cant believe i'm getting so depress because of studies. n maybe other things.
someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeee ! i'm not laughing n talking so much lyk before.
i dont wanna go on any more. so juz gonna stop here. takecare guys.

No comments: