Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my freaking maid wake me up at 6.45 today when sko starts onli at 11. -.-
no dance in the morning ! cuz of exams. sadded.
got back so literature test. 6/25 . n chinese test. 20/60.
i'm lyk failing almost all my subjects. eoy sure die.
i'm so high during maths lesson today ! sweetheart cnnt stand my lame-ness. ahahas.
got this maths question la. bout the cliff height n angle thingy.
muz set a question base on tt thingy. n i came up with the question :
how long does it take for mr michael tu climb up the cliff.
answer : FOREVER. and we are throwing paper aeroplanes everywhere.
hahas. michael was our first target ! after sko went compass with jasmine.
went bk tu eat n do my hmwk. din have time tu study for my maths test tml.
NOW its reali time to STUDY STUDY STUDY. i dun wanna retain or drop.
gossip gossip awhile n went home around 6plus.
ken called me n ask whether i got brushes.
small brushes for painting. -.- he wan size 0. went in the storeroom n check.
i got the whole set of brushes. but nv use b4. the smallest i got is size 2.
he get it from me anyway. n i'm getting red skinnies !
might b getting a lime green one tuu. if i got the cash.
movie with the other 2Js this sat. i want tu buy nice nice slippers n heels !
oooooh. and cute tee shirt tuu !! i need $$$$$$$$$$$$
i hope my mother would win alot of $$$ from mahjong today ! *pray freaking hard*

No comments: